HyDeploy webinar: ‘Sharing Consumer Research on Domestic Hydrogen Use’ first HyDeploy webinar for 2022. Where vital learning will be shared from three research projects, exploring consumer perceptions of hydrogen in the home.
Date: Wednesday 6th April
Platform: Teams webinar – click here to register
The research covers 100% hydrogen, linked to the H21 project, as well as blended hydrogen, through the HyDeploy project. HyDeploy is the first project to blend hydrogen into the natural gas supply and deliver it to consumers’ homes, and our research gained valuable insight into consumer perceptions from the first users of hydrogen blended gas.
The learning from these studies provides valuable evidence to help inform industry and policy makers regarding consumer engagement about hydrogen and support user acceptance of a hydrogen conversion.
The event will be chaired by Stella Matthews, Hydrogen Development Manager at Northern Gas Networks and our event speakers are:-
- Dr Fiona Fylan, Leeds Beckett University
- Dr Gareth Powells, Newcastle University
- Dr Matthew Scott, National Energy Action
- Professor Zoe Robinson, Keele University
Tommy Isaac, Head of Hydrogen Research at Progressive Energy and James Whitmore, Innovation Programme Manager at Cadent will also join our panel and guests will have the opportunity to ask questions.
- James Whitmore, Innovation Project Manager at Cadent for HyDeploy at Supply Chain School webinar – Hydrogen & the Clean Energy Transition – 06/04/22 Hydrogen and the Clean Energy Transition (supplychainschool.co.uk)
- Charles Perez-Storey – Federation of Indian Petroleum Industries webinar on 08/04/22 FIPI – Federation of Indian Petroleum Industry | www.fipi.org.in